The Dreamer and The Doer

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

It's no secret, I suck at singing. 
still I love playing the ukulele, and not singing while playing just makes it a tad weird.

I always wished I could have a nice voice, but maybe that's just not something I have control over. 
Talent is talent. 

if you have it, 
you have it.
if you don't, then you don't. 

I always believed in my writing and speech skills, I wonder though why I don't spend enough time on it. 

can't even finish the short story I've started writing weeks ago. 
and yet I was dreaming of getting collections of my writing published on paper.

I guess that's the difference between the dreamer and the doer

I'm still dreaming.
and not doing enough doing.

not taking enough chances or leaps.
or believing in myself more.


instead I come here and rant about it.
and i'm going to forget all about it by the time I'm done writing and return to my couch potato life. 




maybe we all dream a bit too much, no?





Comments

Popular Posts