the beginning of the end

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

Today was considered to be the first of the many important days to come in my undergraduate life. Today was the day I was given my undergraduate thesis application form. I apologize if it may sound off, because well I don't know what it is in English, I just got the Japanese version
 (卒論計画書)

in other words, it is finally the beginning of the end. Has it really been 3 years since I came to this small little town? 

It felt like it was just yesterday I arrived at the Takamatsu Airport, all wide eyed at even the simplest of things when we drove through the town.

but then again, it has been pretty long. 

i'm pretty excited, and also a bit terrified of the year to come. 

all in all, it is the beginning of the end of my life here in Japan. 


just got to take a deep breath,


buck up, 





and get this over with 

Comments

Popular Posts