Staying Inspired

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

Well howdy folks. 
it's the beginning of my 6th semester, and after this i won't have to take anymore classes! 
instead i'll just be focusing on my writing my undergraduate thesis. 

i'll have to admit, that when coming back here (Japan) i was a bit discouraged. 
everyone was graduating, everyone was doing their masters. (everyone whose not in Japan)
i was getting sick of the food.
getting tired of all the people

and here i was.
still stuck doing my pathetic degree.
which seems to be taking forever.

weirdly enough, this seemed to put me on a better course.
and today i figured out, that all this moping was actually keeping me inspired! 

i hated the food.
so i started throwing myself into my cooking. 
any food i cooked would be better, and tasted closer to home.
and it made me feel a lot happier :)

seeing everyone move on so quickly scared me initially. but then i when i thought about it, i'm not even sure what i wanted to do yet! i need more time to study and really understand the things that i want to do.

and ya know what, i'm not gonna lie to you.
but this post is starting to get off as a drag.

hahahahahahaha.

so i'm gonna stop now.

but i'm staying inspired 


Comments

Popular Posts