Accepting Reality

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;


"Live according to your reality without always envisioning the ideal life. Because flawless companions and perfect situations are foreign to this life" - La Tahzan 

my reality.

i am a 22 year old undergraduate in Japan.
i want to be someone great.
unfortunately it's impossible to try and do anything great now because:

i live alone.
i can barely manage my money.
everyone speaks Japanese here.
the fact that i'm a foreigner and that i wear a hijab makes it hard to do quite a number of things.
it also entitles people to treat me differently.

other than that, i also like to sleep alot.
and i like playing video games.
i like watching comedy series.



and after I've written all these things, it's no wonder i haven't achieved anything great.
i'm just making excuses.



but this is my reality. 
and i will accept it.
and try to make the best out of it.





















Comments

Popular Posts