The Makings of a Writer

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

first and foremost; a very Selamat Hari Raya to fellow Muslims.

i am safely back in Malaysia.

and now currently spending the week in Taiping with my sister. 


with plenty of time on my hands,
i have tried a few things,such as going to the gym 

unfortunately that did not last for very long.


and then i tried to go window shopping

but there wasn't any nearby shops anyway.

so i ended up eating my nasi ayam in the hotel room while watching Ruby Sparks; a romantic comedy. and it really got to me
(to those who have never watched it, should really give it a try)


and i was thinking, about all the great writer out there.
can you imagine, their imagination? 


to have an original idea, a great story like none other.




i always thought myself as a writer, but i guess i was just in my own imagination bubble too. 

Comments

Popular Posts