Cooking Level: 1

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

They usually say when you live abroad, you'll become a great cook.
I've been staying here for nearly a year and a half now, and my cooking level is still at, well noob level i guess.

i never did like to cook, the only reason being that i didn't like the mess that came with it.
my eczema on my hands, make it painful for me to wash dishes, or even when marinating chicken, or anything, it can be quite painful.


alhamdullilah, for Ramadhan
my eczema got a lil better, and when you add it up with me wanting to save money, i am proud to announce, that 
i have been cooking my own dinners since day 1 of Ramadhan.


and it feels good.
it might be child's play for some people, but for me to succeed in cooing my mother's kentang masak chili, and ayam masak kicap, it's quite a big accomplishment for me.






so now i am collecting simple recipes from everyone.
and trying them out.
i need to finish my stock of chicken before going home for raya. 






ayam black pepper sounds good?

Comments

Popular Posts