on the way to self recovery

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

so it hasn't been a great week for me.
and my posts may seem down right depressing.

but i'm happy to say that im on the way to self recovery.



you know how they say that sometimes you shouldn't look back?

well maybe you shouldn't.

or in my case i should.

and i did.


reason why?



sometimes we need to look back to realize just how far we've come.



so i missed a few classes this week.
so i might not get enough credits for this year.




i failed addmaths in form 4 for a whole straight year!
but i graduated high school with an A+


lost each and every debate tournament.
until PPM and we came out champions.

failed every test during Pre-Japan.
and here i am in this sakura filled country.



the harder you fall, the higher you bounce back.

Allah has me taken care of.




so i'm going to take my time. 
relax abit, listen to some old music to get me going.



and i'm going to go to class on Tuesday feeling much better :)





Comments

Popular Posts