remember, remember the 5th of November

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

a favourite quote from my favourite movie, V for Vendetta.
it's a lovely Monday afternoon,
why not take the chance to write. 

after returning from Malaysia, I've spent every weekend in October travelling.

Kobe, Osaka, Tokushima, Okayama, anywhere that was nearby just to spend the day out. now it's November, and my purse is out dry. so we'll just have to spend time at home.

it's Autumn now, and the days are turning cold, the leaves are turning red and falling. getting out of bed is so hard and i'll force myself a cup of coffee before rushing of to class.

if your wondering where i'm headed with this, truth is even i don't know.

if i'd wanted to catch up on all the things that i've been doing, it would just not explain how I've been feeling anyway. 

but this is a start 














a month in pictures 

Comments

Popular Posts