The Cockroach Conspiracy

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

when sensei told me that i would be living my days alone in Japan, i didn't think it was anything.


for me i liked living alone.
i always have things to do.
and i'm happy being that way.


but what they didn't tell me before i opted live in my own house,


was that i'd have to face the cockroaches by myself.


the worst part of Japanese summer.
not the heat.
not the exam.


all the bugs start spawning and come out.
no matter how clean your house is.


i thought i'd be prepared for it.


who knew.


i found myself crying on my bed the first time i saw a cockroach come into my house.


too terrified to move.


in Malaysia the space was big.


and cockroaches only came into the kitchen.
not your bedroom.


well my house is just one room.
so you can imagine my horror.




but if someone was with me
i wouldn't be so afraid.








i need to get over this phobia. 


































aarrhh die cockroach, DIE

Comments

Popular Posts