instead of my report

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

well i guess this is what people like to do when they're supposed to be writing reports. the express themselves through their blogs instead as their head can no longer think of anything to write for the report.


so let's take a short detour. 


man have my posts been depressing.
like what is wrong with me?
i'm in Japan, pursuing my life dream to becoming a teacher.
(APPLAUSE)


so why all the unhappy loneliness thing?


it is true we tend to take a lot of things for granted.
i just realize that at my average spending rate, i'm spending up to RM300 a week.


wow














like, WOW




but then again it is Japan.


well i don't exactly what i am trying to say. 
but i really want to be SOMEBODY.
not just ANYBODY.


i want to be a teacher.


not just ANY teacher.


i want to teach children in Palestine.




but the road to awesomeness, is not an easy road. 




so i'm gonna stop complaining about my pimples.


cuz at the end of the day; the Palestine kids won't really mind if i have pimples or not.
























think positive!

Comments

Popular Posts