sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

it was a good Friday.
i wore my baju kurung to class.




and we had ENGLISH :)


finally, a class where i could undertsand everything the lecturer was saying. and it felt good, since the lecturer seems to like me a lot to.


so i decided to take the opportunity and be the real me.
when asked about food, the first thing that came to my head was






nasi lemak








yes. good old delicious nasi lemak. man i miss this. and of course everyone was making weird faces (even the lecturer) so i explained full heartedly how the nasi lemak was a traditional malay breakfast cuisine.  






and everyone now remembered my name.


like they say, time heals all wounds. 


































need to learn how to cook nasi lemak 

Comments

Popular Posts