twenty

sesungguhnya realiti itu tidak indah;

thanks for all the wishes; and received presents. my deepest appreciations.


mama for the kenduri.
beloved friends for the presents. 
(you know who you are)

most importantly, i'm glad that the family gathering acted as a peace treaty. 
the least before i fly off. 
again, thank you very much. 

i've been smiling from ear to ear.
compared to last year, this was a totally different birthday. 


even so


i won't post about how wonderful my day was.
i won't post pictures of my day on fb or twitter.


because those memories are only between me 
and those who matter to me :)


and of course; 





no, i'm not married yet. and i still don't know how to pronounce Bausch X)












no they don't know much about us;
when we're exchanging glances
to figure out one day
what happened on my 20th birthday 


心からありがとうファリド君









Comments

Popular Posts